Home / Solved/ Microsoft Print to PDF Missing Windows10/11– Get it back(
In some instances, you do not truly intend to publish the record in Microsoft Edge or Word. You simply wish to conserve a web page in PDF kind for additional analysis or sharing. In such instances, little attributes developed right into the internet browsers like Microsoft Print to PDF work.
You can examine it in Settings to recognize whether it’s effectively mounted or otherwise. Open up the Settings application in Windows10or11, by pushing the Win + I tricks with each other. Most likely to Devices > Printers & Scanners. On the right-hand man side, you can see the normal printers as well as Microsoft Print to PDF. If it does not exist there after that it either is not mounted or problems with its working.
The finest option is to re-install the Microsoft PDF Printer utilizing among the adhering to techniques. Or else, if you get on the current variation of Windows 10 like 21H2, after that you can downgrade to 20H2.
Fix Microsoft Print to Pdf Windows 10 not functioning
Three points to do.
- Stop the Printer Spooler solution.
- Open Windows Features.
- Check the Microsoft Print to PDF alternative, if it is unattended.
- Uncheck the choice, close and also resume Windows Features as well as inspect the choice once again, if it is inspected.
- Start the Spooler solution. Reboot the computer system if needed.
You ought to have the ability to see the Microsoft Print to PDF printer once again.
Steps in information.
- Press Win + R and also kind services.msc
- Stop the solution.
- Press Win + R and also kind optionalfeatures.
- You can transform Windows attributes on or off. Microsoft Print to PDF is one Windows function.
Then you can adhere to the above actions to fix the problem.
How to Fix Error Code 0x800f0922 while Adding or ReInstalling Microsoft PDF Printer
It is an usual mistake code that you come across while including a Microsoft PDF printer utilizing the Add Device function of Printers & Scanners in Windows 10/11 Settings. This issue happens when you attempt to include the printer or set up the vehicle driver without switching off the Printer Spooler solution. At first quit that solution and also after that mount the called for vehicle driver or printer.
How to Add or ReInstall Microsoft Print to PDF utilizing DISM Commands
If you are not seeing the Microsoft PDF printer symbol under Printers & Scanners, after that you need not fret. It is mounted on your system oftentimes, however you simply require to make it show up. This can be done making use of the CMD line timely commands in Windows 10/11.
- Open the Command Prompt in raised setting in Windows 10/11.
- Copy as well as paste the adhering to command at the command timely.
dism/ Online/ Disable-Feature/ FeatureName:"Printing-PrintToPDFServices-Features"/ NoRestart
- Wait till the command performs.
- Copy and also Paste the 2nd command.
dism/ Online/ Enable-Feature/ FeatureName:"Printing-PrintToPDFServices-Features"/ NoRestart
- Wait till it is carried out efficiently.
- Now you ought to have the ability to see the Microsoft Print to PDF symbol under the Devices setups.
Note: Don’t fail to remember to quit the Printer Spooler solution prior to you carry out the commands.
In lots of situations we do not wish to really publish the records, short articles, succeed sheets. We simply wish to conserve them as PDFs for additional recommendation. This occurs while surfing newspaper article and also academic posts. You simply intend to describe them later on. In simply situations Microsoft Print to PDF functions effectively.
The over services must make it function once more as well as bring the symbol back. It will certainly additionally eliminate the mistake code 0x800f0922 and also re-installs the called for printer vehicle driver.