Google has just released their new version of their Camera app, and you can now download it on the Motorola One 5G Ace (UW) [GCam 8.1]. For those of you who aren’t aware, this is a version of the Google Camera that was formerly exclusive to the Google Pixel series of smartphones. This means that you may not be able to use some of the features that are exclusive to the Pixel phones, but you can still get the benefits of using Google’s camera feature. The new camera app also presents a new way to capture photos, while also allowing you to add some new effects to your images, including a bokeh mode. This version is designed to work on devices that are running on the Android 8.
Google is planning to release a new version of its camera app to support the Motorola One 5G All Terrain Aria. The new app will be an upgrade to the previous version (GCam 8.1) and will be available in the Google Play Store.
The Motorola One 5G Ace is one of the most cost-effective 5G phones on the market in the United States. The Moto One 5G Ace and Ace UW (Verizon’s 5G) are obviously focused on 5G, but the gadget also features a capable triple-lens camera configuration on the rear. Fortunately, the smartphone takes excellent photos in bright light, although the low-light photographs are adequate. So, if you want to improve the quality of your low-light photos, sideload the Pixel 5 Camera app on your device. You may get Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace and 5G Ace UW from this page.
Motorola One 5G Ace with Google Camera (UW)
A 48MP Quad Bayer sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera are included in the Motorola One 5G Ace. On the software front, the device comes with an updated version of Motorola’s default camera app, which features a redesigned user interface and a variety of settings such as Night Vision, Cutout, Spot Color, Cinemagraph, and more. As I previously stated, it takes good pictures in regular daylight, but GCam is all you need for better low-light shooting. Yes, Night Sight and Astrophotography modes can be used to take some incredible images.
Google Camera 8.2 is the latest mod port and fortunately, the app is working on Moto One 5G Ace smartphone. Talking about the features, then the app supports Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera app on Motorola One 5G Ace and Ace UW.
Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace is available for download (UW)
The Camera 2 API was supported by the Moto G 5G, and the Moto One 5G Ace is no different. Yes, you can easily sideload the GCam app on your Moto G 5G without having to root it. The GCam 7.3 port by Wichaya and the GCam 8.2 port by BSG both work perfectly on the new Moto smartphone after a few configuration changes. Here’s the link to the download.
GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05-v2.1 Wichaya V3.1.1.apk GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05-v2.1 Wichaya V3.1.1.apk
- Download this config file, which includes all of the suggested options.
- Then go to your file manager and make a new folder called GCam.
- Create a new folder called configs7 in the GCam folder.
- Now copy the config file and paste it into the configs7 folder.
- Open the Google Camera app and double touch on the black blank space adjacent to the shutter button once it’s done.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
While there aren’t many settings to configure for MGC 8.2.400 A10 V-alpha2 MGC.apk, you can still play around with GCam settings to get better results.
Installing Google Camera on the Moto One 5G Ace
- To begin, download the app from the links provided above.
- After you’ve downloaded it, go to the settings and turn on Unknown Sources.
- Install Google Camera now.
- After that, open the app and grant any app rights that are required.
- That is all there is to it.
Note: Make sure to delete the older version of the Gcam Mod ported software before installing the new one. Because this is a beta version of Google Camera, it may contain bugs.
Everything has been completed. Start taking stunning images right now with your Moto One 5G Ace. Once we find a newer Pixel 5 version for the Moto One 5G Ace UW, we’ll update the article. For additional information, follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) and Google News (@YTECHB).
You Might Also Like – Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus Download
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- download google camera for motorola one 5g ace (uw) gcam 8.1 review
- download google camera for motorola one 5g ace (uw) gcam 8.1 2
- download google camera for motorola one 5g ace (uw) gcam 8.1 manual
- download google camera for motorola one 5g ace (uw) gcam 8.1 download
- download google camera for motorola one 5g ace (uw) gcam 8.1 price